The Amazing Race
Completely Random Voting Game
|Season Run||August 25, 2012 - TBA|
The Completely Random Voting Game Season 1 is the first season of the Completely Random Voting Game franchise, a spinoff of The Amazing Race. Eleven teams who have previously raced were called back to race again on the route of The Amazing Race 17.
This season of the Completely Random Voting Game brought back eleven teams that had previously raced on other races; three all male teams and eight male-female teams.
The following teams participated in the race, with their relationships at the time of filming.
|Team||Relationship||User||Position (by leg)||Roadblocks|
|Lance & Lalaine||Siblings||Airlinesguy||10th||2nd||4th||5th||5th||8th~||1st||2nd||6th||3rd||4th||1st⋑||Lance 6 Lalaine 6|
|Natalie & Lani||Twins||Kandace||6th||8th||7th||2nd||1st||5th+||6th||6thε||4th||5th||1stƒ||2nd⊃||Natalie 6 Lani 5|
|Rococo & Vienna||Aerospace Engineers||hakushu8||4th||12th||1st||6th⊂||3rd||3rd^||2nd||4th⊂||2nd||4th||2nd||3rd⊂||Rococo 6 Vienna 6|
|Bruno & Uca||Brothers||Declive||9th||11th||12th||4th||4th||7th^||4th||5th||1st||1st||3rd||4th||Bruno 6 Uca 6|
|Mace & Canaan||Brothers||Prophet||2nd||4th||10th||1stƒ||2nd||1st+||7th||3rd||5th<||2nd||5th||5th⋐||Mace 5 Canaan 6|
|Kyle & Kameron||Friends||Squall16||5th||1st||5th||3rd||8th||4th~||8th||1stƒ||3rd>||6th||Kyle 5 Kameron 4|
|Shane & Nicky||Best Friends||Loverocked||7th||6th||11th||9th||7th||6th–||5th||7th||7th||Shane 4 Nicky 5|
|Shirly & Sheldon||Dating||David.||1st||3rd||2nd||11thε⋐||6th||2nd–||3rd||8th⊃||Shirly 5 Sheldon 3|
|Diego & Dora||Cousins||racer||8th||9th||8th||8th||9th||9th#||Diego 3 Dora 3|
|Dan & Sujatmi||Married||ZBC||11th>||10th||9th||10th||10th||10th#||Dan 3 Sujatmi 3|
|Kellie & Gigi||Fashion Student||Coolio||12th||7th||6th||7th||11th||Kellie 2 Gigi 2|
|Althea & Cassiopeia||Twins||Kiki||3rd||5th||3rd||12th||Althea 2 Cassiopeia 2|
- A red team placement means the team was eliminated.
- A green ƒ indicates that the team won a Fast Forward.
- A purple ε indicates that the team decided to use the Express Pass on that leg.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg & had to perform a Speed Bump in the next leg of the race whereas an underlined and italicized blue placement signifies that there was no Speed Bump on the next Leg.
- A brown ⊃ or a cyan ⋑ indicates that the team chose to use one of the two U-Turns in a Double U-Turn; ⊂ or ⋐ indicates the team who received it.